Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at WhyPaysMore.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to WhyPaysMore.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website or Apps.
- Website or Apps refers to WhyPaysMore, accessible from https://whypaysmore.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 1 day without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is within 1 day from the date on which You make the payment of Orders.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- Email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the cancellation request. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and the Payment processor’s charges of RM1 (online banking) or 2.3% (Credit card) will not be reimbursed for the cancellation.
Conditions for Returns
Once the Order is packed and shipped through the courier service, it is no longer eligible for a return. All the Goods sold are considered sold without the eligibility for return except:
- The goods received by You are faulty.
- The goods received by You are damaged during delivery.
- The goods received by You are wrong
You must immediately contact us for approval first by email in case the goods need to be returned. We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address within 7 days after you received the goods:
320, Persiaran Bandar Baru Mergong, Taman Baru Mergong, 05150 Alor Setar, Kedah.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable courier service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
We will issue a refund according to the following scenarios:
- After we received your returned goods and it passes our inspections.
- Goods loss during shipment to you.
- Unavailable goods.
- Incomplete Goods shipped.
We will reimburse You no later than 7 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods, or a refund is approved. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and the Payment processor’s charges of RM1 (online banking) or 2.3% (Credit card) will not be reimbursed for the cancellation.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org